Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Movie reviews

  • If you are thinking about seeing a particular movie, would you consult a movie review for a recommendation? Why or why not?
    Sometimes I watch spencer drakes reviews but that just for fun.

  • What types of useful information can a movie review offer you? List as many as you can.
  • If it's good
    Who's in it
    If the acting is good
    If it's funny
    If it's scary

    How often do you think young people consult movie reviews before watching a movie?
  • I think that some people consult movie reviews often, but I think it ruins the surprise. If you go in to a movie thinking it's going to be like what the review said your opinion of it may be swayed

  • What aspects about movie reviews make them a positive or negative influence on your decision to watch the movie?
  • I don't really take them to heart so they don't really influence me. But if someone that I know tells me that it is good I may be more likely to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment