Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SATs for business application

Do you think SAT scores could be a good indicator of future career success? Why or why not?
I do not think that SAT score could be a good indicator of future career success because someone maybe a very hard worker but they just don't test well. Or they aren't prepared for the test
If you were on a hiring committee at a workplace, would you consider SAT scores as part of an applicant’s materials?
No I would not because they are irrelevant and I think that I could judge their character better than a standardized test.

What if a job applicant did not take the SAT? Do you think some employers would penalize that person? How should this situation best be handled, in your opinion?
I feel as thou some companies do penalize applicants that didn't take the SAT and they would probably be very low on their list. I think that if they require SAT scores and you don't have them, then you could just give them your grades.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that people who hire employes should not need an sat score

    ReplyDelete